ALL TEAMS. ALL CLUBS. ALL KIDS.
The Eagle Valley High School Booster Club’s purpose is to encourage support for EVHS clubs, teams, and activities. It is the intent of the Booster Club to financially supplement the budget of EVHS clubs, teams, and activities. In addition, The Booster Club helps to promote an atmosphere of school spirit at EVHS sponsored events.
What types of events and activities does the Booster Club support?
The Booster Club supports athletic teams by providing money for such things as practice uniforms, banners, mats, and chairs, as well as a meal allowance for teams that have earned a place in State playoff competitions, scholarships and new trophy cases. Booster Club provides financial assistance for the music and drama program, as well as for celebrations such as National Honor Society and Academic Letter ceremonies. Other contributions include an annual “First Day of School Luncheon” for freshmen and staff, post-basketball game ice cream socials, and dinner for teachers during the evenings of parent-teacher conferences.
How do I join the Booster Club?
For $10, you can be a “card carrying” member of the Booster Club and receive a free bag of popcorn at all home athletic events. Applications are available under "Membership" on this web page.
Can I become involved even if I don’t want to attend meetings?
Yes! We are always looking for volunteers to help out at our concessions stand and to help prepare meals for parent-teacher conference night dinners. If you’d like to get involved, but you’re not sure what you can do, contact one of the officers.
When are the meetings?
Last Wednesday of each month
Eagle Valley Booster Club Card
Become a member of the Eagle Valley High School Booster Club to help ensure our kids have the money and support necessary for extracurricular activities. Past funds raised have gone to purchase uniforms, coolers, gym murals, trophy cases, and scholarship, just to name a few.
Sign up now to become a member. When you purchase a $10.00 Membership Card, your name will be put into a drawing for prizes throughout the year. Some of the prizes in the past have been, hats, sweatshirts, press box seats for football games, free CHSAA pass. EVHS Booster Club Membership Card
ARTICLE I The name of this organization shall be Eagle Valley High School Booster Club.
ARTICLE II The mission of the organization shall be to encourage support by the community, of Eagle Valley High School’s clubs, teams, activities, and student achievement. It is the intent of the
organization to financially supplement the budget of EVHS clubs,
teams, and activities. In addition, The Booster Club helps to
promote an atmosphere of school spirit at EVHS sponsored events.
In general, the organization is unable to donate money to groups
that are not recognized by Eagle County Schools. However, all
requests made will be taken to the general membership for
ARTICLE III The executive board shall be composed of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and one faculty liaison. The executive board shall be elected from the general membership, however an EVHS administrator shall appoint the faculty liaison.
- A. The general membership shall be made up of dues paying members.
- B. The faculty liaison shall represent the students and staffof Eagle Valley High School. The liaison should be an activity sponsor and shall not have voting privilege on the executive board. The liaison shall meet with the executive board and general membership to provide information and to help screen monetary requests.
- C. Terms of office shall be one year per position.
- D. The executive board shall be elected at the May meeting for the following school year.
- E. The President shall preside over all meetings of the executive board and the general membership meetings.
- F. The Vice President shall assist the President and preside at all meetings in the absence of the President.
- G. The Secretary shall keep minutes of executive board and general membership meetings, shall provide information for monthly EVHS newsletters, and shall provide information for the EVHS website. The secretary shall also be responsible for correspondence with those parties who have business with the Booster Club.
- H. The Treasurer shall give financial reports, including savings and checking accounts and the Concessions