Online Athletic registration
2021-2022 School Year
- Football and Boys Golf starts Monday, August 02, 2021
- Volleyball, Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Softball and Dance Practice /Tryouts start Monday, August 09th.
- Boys and Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Alpine and Nordic Ski Practice/Tryouts starts Monday, November 15th
- Girls Soccer, Girls Golf, Baseball, Track, Boys and Girls Lacrosse Practice/Tryouts starts Monday, February 28, 2022
Follow steps below to complete the registration process.
Student-Athletes must have a physical and registration completed prior to any off-season or in-season participation, practices or tryouts.
Step 1: Sports Physical
Athletes must have a current sports physical on file in the Athletic Office. Physicals are valid for 365 calendar days of the date stated on last physical. Physicals can be turned in to the Athletic Office or uploaded during athletic registration in Step 2.
Physical form is here:
Step 2: Athletic / Speech & Debate Registration
Team Managers must complete the online registration-no physical or payment is required
Register here https://eaglevalley-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- Click on the registration icon
- First time users, select, NEW USERS-CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Current Athlete, select, RETURNING USERS-LOGIN HERE
***If transferring from another school, email Athletic Director, Tom LaFramboise, email@example.com to start the transfer process through the Colorado High School Activities Association. ****
Step 3: Athletic/Activity fee
$110 -Sports/Speech & Debate (2022-23 $125.00)
$220 -Alpine Skiing (2022-23 Alpine Skiing increases by $130 to a total of $350 per student, which combines the sports fee with the lift fees and caps the amount paid per student).
Check or cash will be accepted in the Athletic Office, located in the Health Science building west of the Hot Stuff Stadium. Online payments can be made through myschoolbucks.com or by contacting Audrey Aberle, EVHS Bookkeeper at 328-7437.