Skip To Main Content

Common Questions

...What are the school colors and mascot?

Black and white, with red. There have been many different designs over the years, but the history of the original can be seen here.


...How Do I Enroll My Student?

Please visit our enrollment page for information on how to enroll a student at Eagle Valley High School.

To register a new student you will need to bring the following with you:

·         Birth certificate

·         Immunization records

·         Proof of residency

·         Transcripts from previous school.


...How Do I Report A Student Absence?

Please call our attendance line at 970-328-8960 (English) 970-328-8961 (Spanish). Absences must be reported on attendance line or the attendance office, even if the teacher has been notified of the absence. This number may be called at any time (24 hours) to report an absence or tardy. Please leave a message with the following information:
Name of person calling
Relationship to student
Student's name(Spell last name)
Date(s) of absence
Reason for absence

...How Do I Request A Copy Of My Transcript?

If you are currently enrolled at EVHS and need a transcript submitted as part of the college application process, please request a transcript from the counseling office.

If you are planning to withdraw from Eagle Valley High School and need copies of your cumulative file (including transcripts, assessment scores, immunization records, and enrollment history), a parent/guardian needs to come to the counseling office and complete a withdrawal form. 

If you have already graduated from Eagle Valley High School , all transcript and records requests are managed through the district office  You can make the request here: Transcript request

...Where Is The “School Events” Calendar?

All events can be located on the new website calendar.

...Where can I find the EVHS Graduation Requirements and Information?

Click here for the graduation requirement and here for Graduation Information.

...How do I know if my student qualifies for school bus transportation?

Contact the Transportation Department 

...How Do I Register For Athletics?

 Athletic Registration

 ...What If My Child Becomes Ill Or Injured While At School?

Your child will be seen in the health office if ill or injured at school. The health aide, or nurse, will determine if your child needs to go home for illness or injury. If your child needs to go home, you will be contacted as soon as possible. The school does not have a way to keep ill children for long periods of time. Therefore, it is important that parents keep the school informed of any changes in address and/or telephone numbers.

...How do I apply for free and reduced lunch?

You can apply for free and reduced lunch by completing the online lunch application.  As a reminder, lunch benefits do not carry over from year to year, and you must reapply each year.